Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Who Moved My Cheese?

Out of despair, I bought this book last week. Though I have read it once, I promised myself to get a copy if chance permits. Good thing, it was on the rack. An office colleague actually lent me the book and at that time, I was hesitant to read it. I was going through a major life transformation back then and I thought I couldn’t have the luxury of reading. But the book has 95 pages only, so I gave in.

And again, it was worth it! The few minutes I consumed were literally and absolutely refreshing. The story about the mice and the little people is so life-like that anyone can get a feel for. Reading the story again and again most importantly when you’re going through something can uplift your spirit.
Among the writings on the wall mentioned in the book, these two are what I like most:
  • Things change and they are never the same again.
  • If you do not change, you can become extinct!
It is a must read! Even children would learn from Sniff, Scurry, Hem and Haw. I would really say grab one, read, keep, read, keep and read again. Change is constant so we may need something that constantly reminds us to move with the cheese!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment